Re: DAB Radios AAC+ compatible

Richard Evans a écrit :

It's also worth noting that DAB+ will probably not be transmitted in the
UK for a few more years, so perhaps there is no hurry to get a receiver
for it right now.

Richard E.

Aren't the BBC doing test?

http://support.bbc.co.uk/multicast/streams.html

Or is it only reserved to on-line broadcasting?

--
Froggy

"Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnaît."

Michel Audiard, "Les Tontons Flingueurs" (1963)

  • Re: WorldDAB AAC+ press release
    ... Richard Evans wrote: ... ~ ~ And as for him saying in this WorldDAB press release that: ... ~ solution for several of the most advanced DAB markets will continue ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: An Ofom document on DAB coverage
    ... In article, Richard Evans <rp.evans.nos ... 60 miles away, but on DAB, once you get about 20 miles from Crystal ... you loose the DAB signals long before you loose FM. ... than Band III DAB. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Gold Radio
    ... Richard Evans wrote: ... This year I ended up having to wait a month and a half for my mechanic to get around to doing the work, and so get it through the MOT, and back on the road. ... Now do you think I making some sort of protest here about the MOT system, by looking for a new car, or is it just that I have a problem with my car being off the road for a month and a half. ... I find that this makes listening to DAB a chore than a pleasure. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: BBC reduces DAB bitrates
    ... In article, Richard Evans <rp.evans.nos ... They would have the capacity to do so if they gave it a rest with the right on ... me-too stations such as 1-xtra and BBC asian network which are more than ... DAB+ radio, if they want to listen to them on a more mobile receiver. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: "Radio Amnesty" is "close to a con"
    ... In article, Richard Evans <rp.evans.nos ... Well I expect the Government will expect the commercial sector to pay ... for the DAB network upgrades themselves. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)