Re: I'm stopping posting

Mark Carver wrote:

An E-Mail discussion, as an off shoot from a Usenet discussion; rude ?

It's very rude. If you are having a group discussion it should involve everyone in the group. People sneaking off for a gossip is very bad manners.

Umm, that's a new one on me. Each to their own I suppose.

Indeed. Manners do seem to be optional these days.

  • Re: Last VAX MACRO instruction reference
    ... 2001, as released by Compaq, correct? ... Can anyone verify this, perhaps? ... I know it's not HP gossip, ... I guess I'm rude enough to ask anyway. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Im stopping posting
    ... Mark Carver wrote: ... but only if you have a trustworthy persona. ... To do otherwise seems a bit like whispering to me. ... In other words, it's rude. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)