Re: New mobile broadcasting system needed for the FM band

DAB sounds worse than FM wrote:

I'm not rubbishing your views, I've merely stated that with the audio quality being as low as it is then I fail to see how in-car reception suddenly improves the audio quality. Furthermore, I get good FM reception in my car, so I wonder why you seemingly don't in yours.

I'm sorry that you have trouble distinguishing between good reception and good audio quality. Clue: It has nothing to do with bit-rates.

I accept that DAB has its limitations but it also has its advantages.
For me, out on the road, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages by
quite a large margin. That may not be what you wanted to hear,

You seem to think I give a shit, and you seem to be fabricating that I rant - when have I ranted recently? (my Ofcom public consultation submission isn't a rant, it is a pointed and perfectly reasonable attack on the ridiculous decisions they've made)

I would consider your relentless posts on here going over the same old ground to be ranting.
.