Re: Portable DAB radios

"eadg" <don'tbe@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:A3oGg.7848$2w1.4299@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are they any good? Am I better sticking with my little £20 Sony FM/AM -
prone to losing it's signal indoors at times on AM but copes quite well
most of the time - with regards to reception issues?

--
SR

Sound quality is like MW. Compare it to listening down a mobile phone, in
mono with lots of compression. Batteries will not last long.
Stick with what you have unless you want lots of automated stations all
playing the same format and music. DAB coverage also depends on where you
are and where the transmitters are. So you might not get a thing on DAB as
MW carries far better, especially in built up areas.

.