Re: DAB conspiracy theories & back-coverers

John.n0.spam wrote:
Graham wrote:

Wouldn't it be fascinating to hear what all those mentioned above
think of Steve !!!

Graham Moreton

Problem with Steve he knows a great deal about the implementation of
audio/video coding but sweet f/a about anything else.

Actually, I know far, far, far less about audio or video coding than I know
about digital communications, which is my chosen field.

I bet he would
struggle to design or even write a simple piece of DSP code in C.

I used to be a C software engineer and my MSc was on DSP and digital comms.
But hey, it's always good to laugh at how wrong people's misconceptions are
about me.

Find the cheapest Freeview & DAB prices:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/freeview/freeview_receivers.php
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/dab/dab_radios.php

.