Re: mp2 + sbr

DAB is BAD wrote:
> "Richard Morris" <rmorris@xxxxxxxxxx> skrev i melding
>>
>> "DAB is BAD" <dab.er.ikke@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Remember that the basic idea behind aacPlus is not made by an
>>> telecom engineer, but an musician.
>>>
>> He was an engineer by trade, and not a musician...
>> "Liljeryd, then a recording engineer and consultant with a few
>> inventions already under his belt, got his big break when someone
>> from the North Sea oil wells stopped by his offices in the
>> mid-1980s. "
>
> Well, if you understand the nordic languages, you can read this
> article on swedish:
> http://www.uppfinnaren.com/nr3_02/ljud.htm
>
> "Hans intresse för just ljudteknik väcktes när han som professionell
> musiker arbetade som trummis i diverse olika soulband under drygt 16
> års turnerande Europa runt
>
> Some "fast&bad" Translation:
> His interest for sound engineering waked up when he was a profesional
> musician worked as a profesional trummer in different bands. for
> about 16 years, he was all over Europe with the music.

Wouldn't it be fair to say that you can be both a musician and an
engineer at the same time?

Find the cheapest Freeview, DAB & MP3 Player Prices:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/freeview_receivers.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/dab_digital_radios.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/mp3_players_1GB-5GB.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/mp3_players_large_capacity.htm

  • Re: mp2 + sbr
    ... >> Remember that the basic idea behind aacPlus is not made by an telecom ... > He was an engineer by trade, and not a musician... ... musician worked as a profesional trummer in different bands. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Is Fire Box a high-end recording interface?
    ... quality of my music at a professional level, ... engineer, or as a muisician? ... engineer and be a musician for a few hours. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Possible audio question
    ... But then it was suggested that the agency of recording can elevate or ... then it's clearly the musician. ... That's just you doubling as musician and engineer. ... musician/singer collaborating with a producer (some of ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Possible audio question
    ... But then it was suggested that the agency of recording can elevate or ... then it's clearly the musician. ... That's just you doubling as musician and engineer. ... musician/singer collaborating with a producer (some of ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Songwriters these days, eh?
    ... Wasn't there a story about the sound engineer who spent ages ... swapping mics, leads, channels, accompanied with much head ... The musician had to explain that it was rather essential to the ... After careful setting up a mike in front of the girl, I nipped back to the desk only to witness a gormless but well meaning stage hand rush onto the stage and move the mike from the girl to in front of the dummy. ...
    (uk.music.folk)