Re: French Digital Radio Consultation Responses

Giuseppe wrote:
> DAB sounds worse than FM <dab.is@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> Their stations are France Inter (full service), France Musiques
>>> (classical), France Culture (highbrow speech), France Info (rolling
>>> news), France Bleu (local radio) FIP (eclectic music and traffic
>>> news), Le Mouv' (youth rock station), Hector (automated classical
>>> service).
>
>> Do you know what percentage of all radio listening do the Radio
>> France stations account for? Is it around 50% like for the BBC?
>
> It's only about 20%, according to the data published on
> www.mediametrie.fr. Partly because their offer is less commercial
> (they don't really have an equivalent of Radio 1 and 2, for
> instance), and also because France is a more competitive market.

Right. Are they the most listened to broadcaster? If not, do you know
who is?

Find the cheapest Freeview, DAB & MP3 Player Prices:
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/freeview_receivers.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/dab_digital_radios.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/mp3_players_1GB-5GB.htm
http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/mp3_players_large_capacity.htm

  • Re: Digital R3 Quality Comment on Feedback 10th March
    ... Leaving aside the rather large exception of Germany, ... France Musique ... Radio Classique (France) ... serious music and cultural stations use 192 kbit/s, ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Expert tears DAB to pieces in Norwegian newspaper
    ... but if the other broadcast in another band switch off like every ... multiplex" to get the licence then real stations. ... RTL Group (RTL, RTL2, Fun Radio) ... Radio France Group (France Inter, France Info, France Bleu, France ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: French Digital Radio Consultation Responses
    ... as far as radio is concerned. ... Their stations are France Inter, ... to reach universal coverage of digital radio services. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Sweden will test DVB-H
    ... >>> Guess when France (whose broadcasters have more respect for their ... Five stations that I wouldn't otherwise be able to get ... >> eclectic radio stations than any of the above music stations. ... >> And how much spectrum will Italy need for DAB? ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Expert tears DAB to pieces in Norwegian newspaper
    ... A lot of them where more there "to fill up the multiplex" to get the licence then real stations. ... plenty of radio of groups don't have frequencies to broadcast around France. ... RTL Group (RTL, RTL2, Fun Radio) ... If DAB must be use, don't give us shit like I can heard on ...
    (alt.radio.digital)