Fluoridation .a good idea?
- From: "Mr. K" <georgeswk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:44:07 -0800
FLOURIDE LINKED TO #1 CAUSE OF DEATH IN NEW RESEARCH
January 17, 2012
Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular
disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that
fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries,
condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlatedwith the #1
killer. Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many
cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals
previous studieslinking it to decreased IQ and infertility.
In their research, scientists examined the relationship between fluoride
intake and the hardening (calcification) of the arteries. Studying more
60 patients, the researchers found a significant correlation between
fluoride consumption and the calcification of your arteries. Published in
the January edition of the journal Nuclear Medicine Communications, the
research highlights the fact that mass fluoride exposure may be to blame
the cardiovascular disease epidemic that takes more lives each year than
cancer. In 2008, cardiovascular killed 17 million people.
Karma, What a concept!
- Prev by Date: Law enforcement much more aggressive then public aware of with Google, cellphones,etc. article link
- Next by Date: SOPA, PIPA bills conjured by corrupt U.S. lawmakers
- Previous by thread: Law enforcement much more aggressive then public aware of with Google, cellphones,etc. article link
- Next by thread: SOPA, PIPA bills conjured by corrupt U.S. lawmakers