Re: TrueCrypt or DiskCryptor?

x-no-archive: yes

Thanks for the reply, I am trying to be serious here.

As a matter of fact, I know lots of civil trial attorneys. Lawyers are the
most ignorant people in the world when it comes to technology and computers.

One day you might go to your office and find a court order glued to the door
and your computer and boxes of files allll gone.

Even if they don't find anything incriminating, you won't be able to
testify, and your case will get thrown out, and your client will sue you.

Regarding another reply, if you lie to an FBI agent or other federal law
enforcement official, that in itself is a big crime and much more serious
than lying to a police officer.

________________________________
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is
the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
...George Orwell

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No-knock raids are becoming exceedingly common - often for
their harassment and intimidation value rather than any
thought of finding evidence of real wrongdoing.

Execellent!

What testimony can be compelled in what circumstances varies
widely between jurisdictions, as do the penalties for non-
compliance.

Some good comments.

In America, you reply:

To all prying questions: Officer, my lawyer has informed me that
all the information you need from me is on my drivers license.

Upon further intimidation: Officer, I have told you what my lawyer
has advised me to say. Since you refuse to hear it, I therefore
exercise my right to remain silent. If I am detained or arrested,
I wish to see a lawyer immediately.

Always remember that police officers must have arrest quotas to
prove that they are doing their job. This creates a huge door for
unscrupulous behavior. The reason cops ask so many questions is
solely for the purpose of trapping you in your words. They are
trained in what questions to ask unto this purpose. It is
therefore very dangerous to cooperate with them in this endeavor.
Simply purse your lips and say nothing to their questions. Other
than verbal intimidation, they can do absolutely nothing to force
you to say something. Never forget Scooter Libby and Martha
Stewart. They naively cooperated with a DA, expecting them to be
honestly seeking the truth. But in face they were hell bent on
destroying these two people and did. They were convicted on
charges not relating to the original accusations.

In today's America, you are dealing with no less than vicious
Nazis when it comes to government authorities (people being fully
controlled by evil demonic spirits). Do not allow them to lulled
you into thinking that they are seeking your best interest.
Recognize them for what they are and conduct business with them
accordingly!

  • Re: TrueCrypt or DiskCryptor?
    ... Upon further intimidation: Officer, I have told you what my lawyer ... honestly seeking the truth. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Police stop
    ... overlap with cops everywhere.) ... only, "I'd like to talk to a lawyer first, officer" and say ... one of your previous "statements" or skip right to the "lawyer ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Mr=2E_Ng_told_his_lawyer_he_was_ready_to_give_up=2C_the_?= =?windows-1252?Q
    ... and the Franklin County Jail in St. Albans, ... On July 26, Andy Wong, a lawyer associated with Mr. ... Larry Smith, a deportation officer in Hartford, who told him on a ... Smith said that no exam by an outside doctor would be allowed, ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Definitions of Importance
    ... As he opened the door to exit the vehicle, ... There happened to be a police officer across the street and as he ran ... to the scene the lawyer was out and screaming "OFFICER! ... The lawyer casts a horrified glance over at his left arm, ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: Definitions of Importance