Re: Russia Uses Microsoft to Suppress Dissent

Nomen Nescio wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/world/europe/12raids.html?_r=1
IRKUTSK, Russia ? It was late one afternoon in January when a squad of
plainclothes police officers

actually KGB officers - one of the biggest myths is that the
Soviet Union is dead.

arrived at the headquarters of a
prominent environmental group here. They brushed past the staff with
barely a word and instead set upon the computers before carting them
away. Taken were files that chronicled a generation?s worth of efforts
to protect the Siberian wilderness.

If it walks like a rat and it talks like a rat, it's a Commie Rat
no matter what you call it.

  • Re: Russia Uses Microsoft to Suppress Dissent
    ... Soviet Union is dead. ... prominent environmental group here. ... If it talks like a rat and it walks like a rat, it's a Rat no matter what you call it. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: 8: Feels Like Forever
    ... I suppose immortality ... a man raising the clone of his dead wife as his daughter]. ... I just re-read that, and followed it up with "The Game of Rat and Dragon", ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Dead Rat
    ... A dead rat is nothing. ... extra flies about?).Worst is moist warm, no flies and maggots and the ... Mate has a lizard, great big one maybe 4ft long tip to tail.He moved ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!
    ... neutralized threat to celebrating explicitly the death of a humain being, ... Does anyone happen to know whether Americans celebrated in the streets ... memorializing the rat more than any jihadi website ever could. ... midwest floods and the 300 dead in tornadoes in the south quickly ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Dead Rat
    ... A dead rat is nothing. ... the smell has all but vanished. ... I blow my nose on your Dead ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)