Re: PGP Software

Hi,

I have used PGP software in the past and it seems to scramble the contents
of files such that i get messages about the file being corrupted.That was a
few years ago.I tried it a number of times.
Is the pgp software these days much better.But i must add that i used mostly
free software,a few were bought ones

thanks

Open source pgp, free, very good:
(click the download box at the top)

Gpg4win 2.0.1 (2009-09-28)
http://www.gpg4win.org/

  • Re: PGP
    ... It must have been software bugs as my pc was in very new condition.One of the softwares that i used was the paid version from Steganos ... I have used PGP software in the past and it seems to scramble the contents ... Or are you saying that if you encrypt and then decrypt ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: PGP
    ... Sorry if this is not the right news group ... I have used PGP software in the past and it seems to scramble the contents of files such that i get messages about the file being corrupted.That was a few years ago.I tried it a number of times. ... Is the pgp software these days much better.But i must add that i used free software as i was testing it out ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: PGP
    ... Sorry if this is not the right news group ... I have used PGP software in the past and it seems to scramble the contents ... Or are you saying that if you encrypt and then decrypt ...
    (alt.computer.security)