Ping: Anonymous mailer

Received via remailer:

why don't you do an write up on why you aren't a government sting or agent provocateur? That I want to read

Anyone could write a long post on why he is not an undercover government sting, but they can offer no proof.

You only have one way to find out what you can trust, double check with different sources everything you doubt about. This way you will find out inconsistencies, and mistakes, which no doubt everyone makes.

At the end of the day, I have nothing to sell, it is up to you to trust or not to trust what you read. If you trust me and I am wrong, thats your problem, I told you, everyone makes mistakes, I have already made a few.

Double check everything and make your privacy decisions based not on only one source, but one thousand sources. There is no absolute truth.

--
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com

  • Re: David Dryden - Searching All of Sequence Space
    ...  Many mistakes. ... you trust to help you get down from your high horse. ... odds of maintaining functionality after x number of random mutations ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: David Dryden - Searching All of Sequence Space
    ... Cease posting on this thread until you ... This is nonsense advice since I don't even know what you ... Many mistakes. ... you trust to help you get down from your high horse. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: If youre not reading tor.com right now
    ... She's not saying the other stuff is wrong, ... whether to trust it. ... in areas where an expert on Heinlein is most likely to make mistakes. ... Which is why I rarely write-up reviews of history books I read. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: OT : Justice for all
    ... If you don't trust it, ... doesn't make mistakes? ... In issues of national security, ... Being very careful to keep our image as the good guys ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: The Romford Incident
    ... not in direct supervision of him or her? ... If you do trust them and they let you down then your trust ... The level of supervision we offer at ES level is limited, they will and do make mistakes and we are there to help them learn from them. ... Do you have perfect Explorers who never make mistakes or cock up? ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)