Ping: Anonymous mailer

Received via remailer:

why don't you do an write up on why you aren't a government sting or agent provocateur? That I want to read

Anyone could write a long post on why he is not an undercover government sting, but they can offer no proof.

You only have one way to find out what you can trust, double check with different sources everything you doubt about. This way you will find out inconsistencies, and mistakes, which no doubt everyone makes.

At the end of the day, I have nothing to sell, it is up to you to trust or not to trust what you read. If you trust me and I am wrong, thats your problem, I told you, everyone makes mistakes, I have already made a few.

Double check everything and make your privacy decisions based not on only one source, but one thousand sources. There is no absolute truth.

--
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com

.