Re: Securing a Folder
- From: Bear Bottoms <bearsbottom@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:02:51 -0500
On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 04:20:39 -0800 (PST), species8350 wrote:
Does 'Blank' mean the same as space?
What is the difference between a password manager, and an encrypted
folder that contains all the passwords?
I get the impression that a good password comprises a combination of
upper, lower, numbers, and punctuation of say 26 characters.
I will need to decide on this method or a complex passphrase that I
Is it true that encryption programmes other than the one used to
create the original encryption can be used to decrypt. Sounds a bit
odd to me. I assume that they would work a little differently.
Best wishes to all
You obviously aren't savy to building crypts. I took parts of this
and that and built my own. When I was finished it turned out pretty
nice. I put my crypts through several test stages, until I had the
result I wanted. This took less than a week.
- Prev by Date: Re: Securing a Folder
- Next by Date: Re: Securing a Folder
- Previous by thread: Re: Securing a Folder
- Next by thread: Re: Securing a Folder