Re: Unknow file extension .m4v

piter wrote:
I came accross a podcast with a .m4v file estension...

Anyone can advice what that is and how do I listen to it?

Oh yes, I use Linux.
Question already answered, but if you come across unknown files again,
this is a useful site

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some personal linux observations
    ... > of experience and skill. ... so let me say at the outset that I have received useful advice ... helping Linux, or by scaring off potential punters ensuring that it will ... even if you knew the Linux equivalent command was something to ...
  • Re: Ask EU - recovering deleted text
    ... On 11/12/2011 21:48, Nick Odell wrote: ... my advice - and please don't run away before I've ... any computer problems. ... Linux is the answer to any problem or Macs are just better. ...
  • Re: Which operating system for a Netbook?
    ... But since some people do read this in seek of advice, ... Linux is a better system, that can do more; ... operating system with applications?) ... Windows but some prejudices are unfounded or ...
  • seeking linux gateway/router/proxy/firewall advice
    ... wanted to run this by them for a sanity check / advice. ... i'd like to have a single linux box provide these services. ... use dhcp to get an ip addrs, hostname, and dns info from the DSL ISP. ... if i want to run a DHCP server on the internal network to ...
  • Re: Advice on moving to Linux
    ... I'd like some advice on moving to linux: best distros, ... Linux at home - well, at all, really. ... Samsung 250GB SATA disk ...