Re: Unknow file extension .m4v

piter wrote:
I came accross a podcast with a .m4v file estension...

Anyone can advice what that is and how do I listen to it?

Oh yes, I use Linux.
Question already answered, but if you come across unknown files again,
this is a useful site
http://www.fileinfo.net/

Andy

  • Re: Some personal linux observations
    ... > of experience and skill. ... so let me say at the outset that I have received useful advice ... helping Linux, or by scaring off potential punters ensuring that it will ... even if you knew the Linux equivalent command was something to ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Ask EU - recovering deleted text
    ... On 11/12/2011 21:48, Nick Odell wrote: ... my advice - and please don't run away before I've ... any computer problems. ... Linux is the answer to any problem or Macs are just better. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Which operating system for a Netbook?
    ... But since some people do read this in seek of advice, ... Linux is a better system, that can do more; ... operating system with applications?) ... Windows but some prejudices are unfounded or ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Advice on moving to Linux
    ... I'd like some advice on moving to linux: best distros, ... Linux at home - well, at all, really. ... Samsung 250GB SATA disk ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Why Give Advice Here?
    ... As far as linux goes, and that was not even brought up. ... Please go back and read your original post, paying close attention to ... You state that "some of these people should be paying for the advice ... as arrogant when you order us to tell you something. ...
    (alt.home.repair)