Re: ZeroFreedom Web interface remailer down?
- From: anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 6 Dec 2007 04:12:04 -0000
In article <1b392e24e7226ff734166ead248139b5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The ideal would be using Tor in conjunction with random entry nodes, but
of course Tor's port restrictions and the limited number of entry nodes
that accept SMTP(S) submissions work against that. :(
I use these successfully...
I suppose that's a fair amount, but it could be better. Tor has no problem
Note: There's also remailer.paranoici.org:465 but it greylists, which
makes it unusable (and weird).
This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services.
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
- Prev by Date: Re: ZeroFreedom Web interface remailer down?
- Next by Date: Re: More Anonymous P2P software
- Previous by thread: Re: ZeroFreedom Web interface remailer down?