Re: Incompatibility between Norton AntiSpam 2005 and PGP 8.0.3?
- From: AZ Nomad <aznomad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:16:28 GMT
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:37:24 -0500, nemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running PGP 8.0.3 on a Toshiba laptop, Windows XP Home Edition,
using Outlook 2002. No problems there.
I installed Norton AntiSpam 2005. When I opened Outlook, the AntiSpam
plug-ins were there, but the PGP plug-ins were gone and I got an error
message: "Can not contact PGP SDK." I got the same error message
when I tried to load PGPTray.
"Doc! It hurts when I do this."
"Well, then don't do that."
Would the world end for you if you didn't use norton bloated antispam product?
- Prev by Date: Senator Specter most concerned over domestic eavesdropping,article link
- Next by Date: Airport Security
- Previous by thread: Senator Specter most concerned over domestic eavesdropping,article link
- Next by thread: Airport Security