[INFO] privacy.li

"Thanks to all for this interesting discussion, it is always difficult
to decide what company will provide the best privacy. I admit that I
was fooled into believing privacy.li until I read Schneiers comments
about them, in the end you have to trust someone, and one of the
persorns with most prestige in the world in cryptology is someone.

Besides I have read from more or less reliable sources accounts of
people using privacy.li services with no problems, perhaps if they were
a big scale fraud operation someone would report them up in public
forums... Well I stick for what I know, I am not expert in crypto, so I
will follow what most people who earn a living with this say, I am
pretty sure it's not personal."

Posted by: melic at September 16, 2005 09:53 AM