[INFO] privacy.li

"Thanks to all for this interesting discussion, it is always difficult
to decide what company will provide the best privacy. I admit that I
was fooled into believing privacy.li until I read Schneiers comments
about them, in the end you have to trust someone, and one of the
persorns with most prestige in the world in cryptology is someone.

Besides I have read from more or less reliable sources accounts of
people using privacy.li services with no problems, perhaps if they were
a big scale fraud operation someone would report them up in public
forums... Well I stick for what I know, I am not expert in crypto, so I
will follow what most people who earn a living with this say, I am
pretty sure it's not personal."

Posted by: melic at September 16, 2005 09:53 AM

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

  • Re: Use humor to protect computer screen privacy in office
    ... >>cubicle privacy. ... Install our wallpapers to warn them ... >>They would fall under the office humor category. ... This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • The Doghouse!
    ... "PRIVACY.LI - Privacy from the Principality of Liechtenstein, ... heart of the Alps, ... my heart is no longer warm. ... This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: the blogger and the right to privacy
    ... > I am a student and i am doing a research regarding the right to privacy ... > secondly, think about it, yes, as a blogger, you published your blog on ... > anyother question and answer will be more than welcome ... This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. ...
    (alt.privacy)