Miers embarassed about privacy view?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=an0PkYw.U3XI&refer=us

Why would she be embarassed about believing in privacy protection?

In my opinion there are nowhere enough safeguards to assure it.

  • Re: Horrible! (ROTten)
    ... good karma rays to be floating around all over the place. ... you need safeguards and inevitably there would be one or two ... wished to die and voiced the opinion to the quack that it were a pity that ... she (the quack) couldn't give her something to end it all. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Shockingly Horrid Auburn Fan
    ... your opinion man. ... I don't give a damn if he was an Auburn fan, ... Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. ... i can assure you, there is no bigger bastion of Bammer homerness than ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Autumn Critique
    ... Thanks for your opinion, but I assure you I am a real live girl. ... but you need to stop sucking up to Bret. ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: Mock Binding?
    ... >good idea in your opinion? ... > No trees were killed in the sending ... > number of electrons were terribly ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Need help identifying blues bass styles
    ... I'm going to killfile you. ... > Some people just can't handle the fact that another's opinion might not ... Do you really think these superficial comments and "smiley face" ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)