Chris Rock,black as a lump of coal and just as dumb,"We ignore the President's whiteness,but it's there".
- From: "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonurny@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
Comedian Chris Rock appeared on NBC’s “Today” show to promote his role
in "Madagascar 3."
"Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rock what animal he could be if he
could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle
and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rock decided
he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our
zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rock added "I love
our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all,"
Rock said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s
whiteness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rock smiled and said.
For a guy who does not like "whites", Barry sure has surrounded
himself with a lot of young,radical,pasty whites. All his trusted
confidants are white. Almost all his czars are white. And most
are women. Conspicuously missing are blacks.
Obama Campaign Uses The Two Non-White Interns At Chicago HQ In New
Video To Try And Mask Overwhelmingly White Staff…
- Prev by Date: That part about pulling it out and waving it around in public -- that's how to make me salivate. . .
- Next by Date: Have I mentioned recently that NewsHosting SUCKS. . .
- Previous by thread: That part about pulling it out and waving it around in public -- that's how to make me salivate. . .
- Next by thread: Drinking urine is fun, and I like it