Obama spends record amount of time fundraising hits 153rd fundraiser since announcing reelection bid. Bush did only 79 at same point in his presidency
- From: "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonurny@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Plus this pathetic excuse for a Commander-in-Chief failed to
commemorate D-Day today in favor of hitting a handful of fundraisers
No, it’s not your imagination: President Barack Obama is spending a
whole lot of time fundraising, perhaps more than any incumbent
president in history.
Including this week’s trip to California, he will have spent eight of
24 weekdays during the past month — that’s a third of them — on the
road and collecting cash.
His event Thursday morning will mark his 153rd fundraiser since
announcing his reelection bid last year. That’s nearly double the
number that his predecessor George W. Bush had attended by this point
in his reelection campaign, according to CBS’s Mark Knoller, who put
43’s early June number at 79.
Neither White House nor campaign officials responded to messages
Oh, but Pres Kardashian did commemorate D-Day with this tweet:
68 years ago today—D-Day—the brave members of the Allied Forces
stormed the beaches of Normandy. We have never forgotten their
Is this how it’s going to go from now on? He tweets a line or two and
then moves on to his next cash site? Disgusting man.
- Prev by Date: Wisconsin Democrats appeared to have assumed control of the state Senate with results posted early Wednesday showing former Sen. John Lehman (D-Racine) defeating incumbent Van Wanggaard in a tight race.
- Next by Date: OOOOOPPPSS !! Abortion clinics busted again !!
- Previous by thread: Wisconsin Democrats appeared to have assumed control of the state Senate with results posted early Wednesday showing former Sen. John Lehman (D-Racine) defeating incumbent Van Wanggaard in a tight race.
- Next by thread: OOOOOPPPSS !! Abortion clinics busted again !!