Re: The true costs of the Mexifornication of Arizona

"Gunner Asch" <gunnerasch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 01 May 2012 07:29:56 -0400, "Mr.Sandman"
<somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He is not enforcing immigration law as it is---quite the contrary.

He is deporting quite a lot of people.

Nowhere near enough though.

Gunner

Empty the overcrowding jail. Deport all the criminal and
gunning down animal gangster. I've no problem shooting any of these
vermin gang member calling themselves Hispanics.

I might be suspect as a gang member. My body is clean. No gang sign
tattoo on any part of my body. My hair is long, not to be appeared as
shaved Mexican gang.
No baggy pant. I wear clean tighten jean and my pant is all clean.
Lastly, I circumcized so I don't resemble Mexican gang from inside out.

Don't call me homie!

  • Re: A question Im afraid to ask
    ... Dr Gang wrote: ... I've NEVER heard it on my Mark III. ... My Mesa Quad preamp is clean enough for me too. ... can't see the point in wanting them for switching purpose. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Booby Trap
    ... clean after a probe found a gang of robbers had been using ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: multi voltage, multi output PSU
    ...  Keep in nice, clean and simple. ... more than some of my pedals, ... which will meet all your requirements exactly for a similar price to ... Failing those options you could strap a 4 way gang to your pedalboard ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: AIS removal/TB cleaning
    ... > Hi Gang, ... Can I remove the AIS ... I don't want to make the thing undrivable after I clean the TB. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)