Re: The true costs of the Mexifornication of Arizona
- From: "Mr.Sandman" <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:39:41 -0700
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ramon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Apr 30, 12:07 pm, Hisler <His...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Special Report: Arizona Open Border Crisis and the
> Battle for States Rights
"States Rights" are a.k.a. "Jim Crow Laws".
-Ramon The Federalist No. 10
Wanna be a MIT student or MIT toilent cleaner?
How many Hispanic attends MIT?
Why Hispanic can't contribute any part of information and digital
I blame at Hispanic idiot Ramon who spend all his time for wasting on
He wanna be online chat tyrant!
- Prev by Date: Re: > DemocRATs Hall of Shame Announcement! Site Stats Thru April!! 8 Million Hits! 63% Increase! (Dems furious...)
- Next by Date: Drinking urine is not a crime, and I like it
- Previous by thread: Dan Savage tells the truth about the bible and biblethumpers and they throw a fit, Fox goes on full alert, and the rightwing bullshit machine starts cranking it out
- Next by thread: Re: The true costs of the Mexifornication of Arizona