Charges still not filed in UW-Parkside hate crime hoax
- From: Metspitzer <kilowatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:27:17 -0500
KENOSHA- It's been a week since a UW-Parkside student confessed to a
hate crime hoax. So why haven't any charges been filed?
Authorities say it does seem like this should be an open and shut
case, but there's more to the story. And they still need more
information before they can wrap it up.
Students at UW-Parkside are still talking about the racist threat on
campus that turned out to be a hoax. Two nooses and a hit list had
the campus on high alert.
"I think they need to get to the bottom of it just be done with it so
the campus can return to complete
normalcy." said Sara Kragness, a freshman at UW-Parkside. Meanwhile,
junior Rachel Henry told TODAY'S TMJ4, "I really haven't heard
anything besides the fact that they caught the person who made the hit
list, so I really don't know any information."
And that is part of the issue. Khalilah Ford confessed to
authorities, but only to making the hit list.
Sgt. Bill Beth of the Kenosha County sheriff's department told TODAY'S
TMJ4, "It just came to light as we kind of looked through everything
that there are a few loose ends."
Like, who is responsible for those nooses? Is it Ford? Are there
others involved? "People have kind of stopped talking so we're kind
of seeing how we can get to that information," said Sgt. Bill Beth.
- Prev by Date: Re: This is what liberalism does to our military. Sickening
- Next by Date: Re: Rick Santorum Speaks Out Againt Gov. Regulation of Mercury
- Previous by thread: how female use condoms
- Next by thread: Looks like Beck,Limbaugh,Hannity,Levin and Savage were right again.