Spread the word: George Soros controls Fox. No shit, he really, really does. I heard it at CPAC.
- From: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUlist349@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:32:14 -0500
Shona Darress has it on good information that George Soros, liberal
financier, scourge of the right, quarterback of the no-huddle
offensive against all that makes America great and holy?the Sultan of
Slant, the Maharishi of Misinformation, the Big Bopper of Bias?is
secretly controlling the flow of information at Fox News. This might
come as a surprise to some of you, given Fox News' fairly unambiguous
vendetta against Soros and the progressive causes he helps support.
But it is apparently the reality we must deal with, and Darress has
the charts to prove it.
When I approach her booth (sponsored by the group "America's
Survival") deep in the bowels of the Conservative Political Action
Conference, and ask how she possibly came to the conclusion hinted at
by her display, she quickly points to a smiling face on a poster a few
feet behind her. "This, here: Sally Kohn. She's Soros-funded." Darress
points to the next face, right below. "Jehmu Green. She's
Soros-funded." Although Sally Kohn is, according to Darress'
literature, "the new face of Fox News," I've never heard of her;
Green's role at Fox is as the token liberal on Sean Hannity's nightly
program, a position that seems to exist solely to give Hannity and his
panelists someone to yell at. "They're publicly owned," she says when
I ask how Soros came to control the country's leading outlet for
conservative news. "It's not that they went to Fox News and said we
want to buy your stock?they just did it." The pamphlet she hands me
spells it out more clearly: "Most likely Fox knuckled under to
blackmail. Soros went after Murdoch's Empire with the hacking
investigation against News of the World using the left-wing Guardian
All of which explains why she'a hawking the bumper stickers that drew
me in to begin with?red ones with "Bring Back Beck" in big white
letters. "Glenn got shoved out because of Soros. He was outing
everybody, wasn't he? He wasn't shutting up about George Soros! Soros
didn't really like that." As for Beck, "He'll stay undercover a little
bit longer. But the news is out."
Spread the word.
-- end quote
- Prev by Date: Crippled wife, leave the bitch sitting on the toilet until she falls off...
- Next by Date: Re: The story that will not go away: Mitt RMoney's dog ran away after Mitt forced him to ride on top of the car for hours and hours
- Previous by thread: Crippled wife, leave the bitch sitting on the toilet until she falls off...
- Next by thread: Prince William County, Virginia, Teahadists demonstrate the effect of being old, fat, white, and riding around in a Scooter