Sarah Failin' quit again. Bus tour stops.
- From: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUlist349@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:58:30 -0400
After just four days on the road, Sarah Palin?s bus tour is going
In a note posted on her Facebook page Monday, Palin said she?s headed
?back to Alaska for the start of the school year.?
What?s next for the former Alaska governor and 2008 vice presidential
nominee? ?While kids crack open their school books, I look forward to
continuing my own writing and research on strategies and plans to help
move our country forward,? she wrote.
Palin noted that she?ll be back on the road before long ? she?s
scheduled to keynote a Sept. 3 tea party rally in Waukee, Iowa, near
Her Facebook note didn?t mention it, but she?s also scheduled to
headline an Oct. 7 rally with Glenn Beck in St. Charles, Mo.,
according to a local conservative talk-radio station?s announcement
Srah Failin' doing writing and research?? The Wasilla WalMart must
have received a new shipment of coloring books and crayons.
- Prev by Date: This is what happens when an idiot from Minnesota tries to adopt a Southern hero
- Next by Date: Paul Ryan -- lying sack of shit -- now charges his constituents $15 each to talk to him.
- Previous by thread: This is what happens when an idiot from Minnesota tries to adopt a Southern hero
- Next by thread: Re: Sarah Failin' quit again. Bus tour stops.