What debate were you watching?
- From: "ObKY20" <ObKonOBee111@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:25:02 -0400
I don't know what debate some of you were watching, but I was watching the Biden/Palin Debate in the United States. Some of you seem to have been watching a completely different debate from a different world.
Did Palin win?
No, but seriously who expected her to?
Did Palin do a good job?
Damn right she did, a lot better than some of you expected or hoped.
Did both sides "fib" or "mislead"
Yes, both sides did.
Palin was misleading on the Obama voting 94 times for tax increases
Biden was misleading on McCain wants to deregulate health care
I guess it's really true, some of you are just going to stick to your party and say what ever, and ignore reality and the facts. The facts are this.
Both did a hell of a job
Biden showed he is far more qualified and experienced
Palin showed she has what it takes to stand up and eventually be ready for such a position. She just isn't ready now.
If I had my pick for who should run for president and V.P.?
I would pick Biden/Palin
Those two look more like a good pair and ready to run this country than Obama or McCain.
They got it wrong, it shouldn't be Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin.
Tell Obama and McCain to pack up and go home, it should be Biden/Palin.
- Prev by Date: > 18 more Scuzzy Muzzy al-Qaeda Terrorists Captured in Iraq
- Next by Date: > Sarah Unleashed! 'Slow' Joe Got The Beating of His Life!
- Previous by thread: > 18 more Scuzzy Muzzy al-Qaeda Terrorists Captured in Iraq
- Next by thread: Re: What debate were you watching?