What party has control congress 12 of the last 14 years?

Republicans

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"History is earmarked by the successes of liberals and mistakes of
conservatives." - ETG

  • Re: Religion versus Intelligence
    ... Thomas Jefferson ... "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too ... much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ... Both insist that scientists somehow just "know" ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Religion versus Intelligence
    ... Thomas Jefferson ... "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too ... much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ... Both insist that scientists somehow just "know" ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Religion versus Intelligence
    ... Thomas Jefferson ... "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too ... much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ... Both insist that scientists somehow just "know" ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Religion versus Intelligence
    ... "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too ... much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ... Thomas Jefferson ... scientists somehow just "know" what's good for us: ...
    (alt.politics)
  • What party has appointed 10 of the last 12 Supreme Court Justices?
    ... "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty ... Thomas Jefferson ... "History is earmarked by the successes of liberals and mistakes of ...
    (alt.politics)