Re: Bush declares war on Mall Shooters

"nobody" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13lif84jt1be580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Winston Smith, American Patriot wrote:

Actually Bush's profligacy hasn't cost you or I or him a thing.

Bush is the ultimate deadbeat: he's figured out a way for
others---not yet born---to pay for his bills.

If this ass collapses the economy, what will it cost you?

exactly! his folly WILL impact our pocket books one way or the other!

  • Re: Bush declares war on Mall Shooters
    ... Bush is the ultimate deadbeat: he's figured out a way for ... If this ass collapses the economy, what will it cost you? ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: OT - OWSers Profile
    ... The Bush Legacy: ... signed the omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009. ... Try to google the cost of those 77 trips to Crawford TX on Air Force ... Crawford cost us $226,072 per trip. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • The Damage is done!
    ... President Bush inherited a peaceful, ... just in money spent and dollars owed. ... Cost of finance industry bailout: ... started to remember that the prosaic details of infrastructure policy ...
    (alt.politics)
  • The Damage "W" has done.
    ... President Bush inherited a peaceful, ... just in money spent and dollars owed. ... Cost of finance industry bailout: ... started to remember that the prosaic details of infrastructure policy ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Republicans inherited a peaceful, prosperous America and turned it into shit.
    ... President Bush inherited a peaceful, ... money spent and dollars owed. ... Cost of finance industry bailout: ...
    (soc.retirement)