Re: Bush declares war on Mall Shooters
- From: "John" <nyob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:56:20 -0500
"nobody" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Winston Smith, American Patriot wrote:
Actually Bush's profligacy hasn't cost you or I or him a thing.
Bush is the ultimate deadbeat: he's figured out a way for
others---not yet born---to pay for his bills.
If this ass collapses the economy, what will it cost you?
exactly! his folly WILL impact our pocket books one way or the other!
- Prev by Date: If it was NOT TORTURE, then WHY were the video tapes DESTROYED by CIA????????????????
- Next by Date: Re: Iraq Ambassador: US Surge Worked Because Iran Became Afraid US Would Counter-Attack
- Previous by thread: Re: Bush declares war on Mall Shooters
- Next by thread: Re: Bush declares war on Mall Shooters