Re: Bush penalizes borrowers
- From: "Luke Nichols" <aln40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:22:02 -0500
"Sid9" <sid9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Luke Nichols wrote:
Bush blamed the sub prime lending crisis on the borrows today, totally
exonerating the lenders, who put forth shady practices and deceptive
There is a verse in the Bible that states:
"Woe to those that call evil, good, and good, evil."
How much longer will we have to suffer this clown?
410 days, 1 hour, 41 minutes at this writing.
Pray America survives Republican incompetence
Do you really think there will be a 2008 Election? Bush, through EO's has
positioned himself to where he can become a Dictator. All it would take is
the right "Terror" attack.
Other than that, what are our choices for 2008? A woman. A black man. A
Pastor. A mormon. A mafioso. A man who would start a thermonuclear war.
A Bill Clinton Lapdog. A Repubilcan that thinks he's a Libertarian. And,
it very well may be Bill Clinton is trying to do an end run around the
Constitution by getting his wife elected, so he can have a defacto 3rd and
- Prev by Date: Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED
- Next by Date: Re: Bush penalizes borrowers
- Previous by thread: Re: Bush penalizes borrowers
- Next by thread: Re: Bush penalizes borrowers