Re: filthy jews
- From: Scotius <wolvzbro@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:09:03 -0700
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:19:16 -0500, Topaz <mars1933@xxxxxxxxxxx>
'Sophie?s World' Author Denounces Israel
European Jewish Press
Jostein Gaarder, the 54-year-old Norwegian author of the worldwide
bestseller ?Sophie?s World?, has questioned Israel?s right to exist.
?We no longer recognise the State of Israel?s right of existence,?
Gaarder wrote in his analysis of the Middle East crisis, for the
Aftenposten newspaper of Oslo, Norway. ?Israel has massacred its own
legitimacy through its unscrupulous warmongering and use of offensive
weaponry,? he continued. The author showed his disdain for what he
believed is a worldwide tendency to kowtow to Israel?s every whim. ?We
are expected to react mercifully when the entire Israeli nation is
guilty for creating a modern- age Diaspora from the lands which it has
been occupying,? Gaarder continued.
So he used to acknowledge Israel's right to exist, but not
anymore? Hmmm.... you don't see a lot of that. Perhaps I'll look him
up on the Web, or maybe I won't bother.
- filthy jews
- From: Topaz
- filthy jews
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't you rightwing droolers come up with a better excuse??
- Next by Date: Re: Republican Poll: What race do you hate the most?
- Previous by thread: filthy jews
- Next by thread: Re: Ethanol could leave the world hungry