Re: What makes Israeli soldiers happy?
- From: Scotius <wolvzbro@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:17:36 -0700
On 23 Aug 2006 13:11:17 -0700, "humbubba" <hohenseerick@xxxxxxxxx>
On 16 Aug 2006 09:29:58 -0700, "humbubba" <hohenseerick@xxxxxxxxx>
That's a bold-attempt-to-be-funny type statement from a guy
who apparently wants to believe that the Israelis are whimps. Believe
whatever you like Rick. No one gives a damn. Especially not the next
generation of soldiers after the ones that handed almost every
neighbor they've got their asses to them for attacking Israel in '67.
Rick Hohensee; computer savvy, historically illiterate.
which is manifest from the pictures in today's papers. Israeli
solders are happy to be leaving Lebanon. Blasting Arabs to bits isn't
such fun when they have 1/1000 the firepower you do. Before the
cease-fire they looked liked they'd rather be rolling bagels in Kiev.
Sounds like ancient history.
'67 is ancient history? If so, then why is the PLO all about
bitching about what happened then? After all, it's "ancient
- Prev by Date: Re: McCain vs. Bush
- Next by Date: Re: Goatherders
- Previous by thread: Re: What makes Israeli soldiers happy?
- Next by thread: What are your thoughts on this?