Re: Iran is complicit. We should bust their ass

Joe S. wrote:
"TheMan" <256or9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Iran is complicit. We should bust their ass

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-08-17-iran-missiles_x.htm

The same way we busted Osama's??

The same way we busted the Taliban's?

The same way we established peace and joy in Iraq?

Hey Israel...with this kind of attitude....you will be at the hands of
the Arabs...

  • Re: nbc Iran says NO to peace nbc
    ... "The Iraq issue can be revisited only once we get rid of bin Laden." ... Joe O'Brien ... Israel should not exist and that mid-east nations should not try to ... should be NO peace with Israel? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Hitchens: "Anti-War, My Foot- The Phony Peaceniks Who Marched On Washington"
    ... The phony peaceniks who protested in Washington. ... Milosevic, and the "resistance" in Afghanistan and Iraq, with Clark ... The group self-lovingly calling itself "United for Peace and Justice" ... Bin-Ladenists are the fish that swim in the water of Muslim discontent ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Peace in the Mid-East? Why not!
    ... Peace in the Mid-East? ... THIS week Arab leaders meet in Riyadh to discuss a number of burning issues, ... Let's start with Iraq. ... Syria is under tremendous pressure from Lebanon and Israel to the west and from ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: OT Fighting for Peace
    ... the concept of acieving peace through arms is deceptive and, ... The war in Iraq has nothing to do with patriotism, ... over as God, when he quits. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • A Week of Demos Demand US Withdrawal from Iraq
    ... A Week of Demos Demand US Withdrawal from Iraq ... Iraq and proclame a "Declaration of Peace". ... secular peace groups, including the Methodist Federation for Social Action, ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)