Re: WHY ARN'T CHRISTIANS DESIGNATED A HATE GROUP BY THE FERERAL GOVERNMENT LIKE THE KKK IS?
- From: "J.C." <jccsplace@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:47:54 GMT
"morticide" <grvan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
christians threaten people by claiming if you don't believe in their
god, their god will send you to a place called hell where you will
suffer for eternity. if christains are not a hate group nobody is.
Let's look at the flip side...assuming the backing of the idea of
Christians as hate groups is based on the crap by Fred Phelps. Let's
add a few.
Inner city gangs are hate groups.
Military services are hate groups (they are taught to go after an
Planned Parenthood is a hate group...they hate preborn humans.
Businesses are hate groups. They hate not raking in someone else's
Politicians are hate groups. Same reason as businesses.
Hell, we might as well put ALL humans worldwide in prison. Hatred has
always been part of human nature.
I would think that the designation would be, as it should be, applied to the
"intent" of the organization. I don't think anyone could find a hateful
intent in the teachings of Jesus Christ and as he is considered the founder
of the Christian faith, I can see where the designation would not be
applicable to it. Granted, just as is present in every group of people,
there is always at least one that is a hater of something, but this society
has devolved into a cynical bunch that believes that as one does, so do all
and that is very sad.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gnatalee Holloway: Party Skank?
- Next by Date: Re: IS RICK HOHENSEE A COMMUNIST LIBERAL PINKY PUKE ?
- Previous by thread: Re: WHY ARN'T CHRISTIANS DESIGNATED A HATE GROUP BY THE FERERAL GOVERNMENT LIKE THE KKK IS?
- Next by thread: Re: WHY ARN'T CHRISTIANS DESIGNATED A HATE GROUP BY THE FERERAL GOVERNMENT LIKE THE KKK IS?