Re: Malparido Chavez wishes Castro well
- From: "Leftists = traitors" <rander3127@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Aug 2006 10:04:46 -0700
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
Leftists = traitors wrote:
Chavez is a communist. And if the time comes and they decide to vote
him out of power,
he will not go.
He has been voted out of power. The problem is that the second most
powerful man in Venezuela, is Diosdado (means "Godgiven", yeah, right)
Cabello, an intelligent engineer who used to be the head of Conatel,
the equivalent of the FCC. He masterminded the manipulation of the
voting machines. The results shown to the world -from inside a room
where only chavistas, not even Carter or the OAS were allowed- where
the exact opposite of the actual results.
Inm all likelyhood, in upcoming election, only the chavistas will have
control of the voting machines and process. The opposition is heavily
spied on, their every move and word monitored by cuban operatives.
btw: your equating leftists to traitors is more or less the same as
saying that rightists are traitors. Let's try to be somewhat
objective, shall we?
Not to sidetrack but all leftist are traitors by definition. There are
no nationalist leftists who have the best interests of the "people" of
a country at heart. They only care about
- Prev by Date: The London bomb plot more widespread...and much bigger...than reported...and still active?
- Next by Date: Re: JUST IN CASE RICK HOHUMSEE GETS A LITTLE BORED
- Previous by thread: Re: Malparido Chavez wishes Castro well
- Next by thread: New rules for airline travel