Re: Pope declares one size fits all
- From: "PerfectlyAble" <jrhw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Jul 2006 13:25:04 -0700
Fred Oinka wrote:
Trust me, you don't want the pope to endorse homosexuality.
They have enough trouble with their unhinged bretheren running amok and
anointing the alterboys as it is.
I'm anti-gay marriage, I'm ok with gay unions. However, in general
the Pope is a one-size-fits all, i.e. Jesus has the solution. IHMO
I think that's limiting, that God is limiting, and using the
of yet another MSM good news story about the Pope to declare my
disaffection and negative persception of popery is ok esp. when
Christianity is such a joke.
I suppose we all need to send our kids to the nazi youth then!
- Prev by Date: Re: Pope declares one size fits all
- Next by Date: Bush junta does not want to know about Osama Been Forgotten
- Previous by thread: Re: Pope declares one size fits all
- Next by thread: Bush junta does not want to know about Osama Been Forgotten