November election referendum on impeachment
November's mid term election will be a referendum on impeachment. If
democrats gain control of congress which I believe they will, it is
likely that Bush will be investigated and impeached for:
1) going to war over a lie, WMD that did not exist
3) illegal spying of American citizens
4) Other crooked deads yet to be unveiled
Rove's old tactic of gay bashing to divert public attention seams to be
failing. Bush's days are numbered.
- OT| The Bush administration is bracing for impeachment hearings
... The Bush administration is bracing for impeachment hearings in Congress. ... "A coalition in Congress is being formed to support impeachment," an administration source said. ...
- Impeachment hearings: The White House prepares for the worst
... The Bush administration is bracing for impeachment hearings in Congress. ... who knowingly hurts national security," an administration source said. ...
- Re: The Reverse Shock Doctrine
... shock the powerful and their funders for a change? ... straight to the nearest district office of their congress member, sat down, ... cosponsor articles of impeachment against Cheney and Bush? ... Bush and Cheney, as many of them as possible, case after case after case. ...
- Getting Serious About the "I" Word
... tonight to talk about impeachment. ... the president as a serious matter. ... of sanctioning Bush, more a speculator about the prospect - and a new ... don't care what the Congress does, I am going to proceed' - if a ...
- Re: Much of US favors Bush impeachment: poll
... Impeachment Congress using the armed forces. ... impeachment of Bush and Cheney would be risking their life? ... Perhaps *Congress* would be at greater risk should a false-flag Al CIAda ... but only if you don't start a civil war (that ...