Bush Bashes Gays with Constitution

He wants to bash gays with a constitutional amendment. What kind of
Christian backstabbing policy is that? Gay marriage doesn't affect
heterosexual marriage at all. Doesn't he realize that gays come from
good Christian families? I think he can treat his gay brethren with more
respect. More Christians should have more love for their gay married
brethren. Let them have the same legal and financial rights as every
married couple. What do they fear? Fear itself?

  • Re: OT: I read this to-day...
    ... ex-leader of Young Gay America, a man who won award after award for his pro-homosexual work, a visionary gay leader, who uncovered the truth about himself and the movement he was leading, rejected it and now says.. ... In America the christian answer is to ship young people off to camps where they are put under incredible pressure to deny their feelings. ... the only groups of people trying to define "hate speech" as a crime are those with the most to lose from free speech. ... Given sufficient evidence an atheist would accept the existence of a god, a fundamentalist religious believer wouldn't change their mind when it shown there is no evidence for their beliefs. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • For the "christian right," gay-bashing is just that start
    ... by the radical Christian right. ... The gay rights movement, which made many gains ... effective mobilizing agents was the issue of sexuality. ... abomination in the eyes of God. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • OT: Not reported on FAUX News
    ... The First Thing My Mom Did When She Learned I Was Gay... ... 'Miracle' That Occurred After ... In a very open and honest letter to the church, ... represents a true Christian and what the majority of Christians ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: "I coped"
    ... will understand his affliction because Woods' obsession ... Ensign, interestingly, is part of a group that sponsor ... The C Street home housing the Christian power broker group The Family, ... are backing President Yoweri Museveni's campaign to make gay sex ...
    (soc.retirement)