Conspiracy Trivia - Test your knowledge!

How smart are you? Try Conspiracy Trivia, the new Conspiracy file written
by Andrew Luke Nichols.

There are a few places you can play:

In #club_haldol

Java:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~aperio/chat.html

Mirc:
/server backpack.webmaster.com:7000
/join #club_haldol

on Dalnet
/join #conspiracy^
/join #new_world_order

On Efnet:
/join #conspiracy_
/join #revere

Bring your friends and see who's the smartest.
Please play responsibly ;) lol

  • Conspiracy Trivia
    ... by Andrew Luke Nichols. ... There are a few places you can play: ... Java: ... Mirc: ...
    (rec.games.trivia)
  • Re: Michael, why do you want to play on that site?
    ... He must have covert reasons to play at this site. ... some mythos that the site needs Java to play games. ... Gammonzone is - I would bet you the title to my house that even Carol Joy ... If its just between Monty ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: Play .wav music file
    ... chunks, but does not specify how those chunks might be encoded. ... a program can only play the WAV file if it also knows how ... Or to put that another way, Java will *not* load an unfamiliar ... WAV file itself is corrupt. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [opensuse] My first prob with 11.2 embedded flash wont play
    ... a small Flash video embedded in the page. ... as normal with "click to play", ... I traced it to the fact that Java ... OpenJDK is installed by default instead if Java ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: java for DOS
    ... Hendrik Maryns wrote: ... I am writing an application which will play sounds on the background, ... all that wasted effort of people searching for Java for DOS ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)