See Scotius' insane ravings > Claims the 3rd Riech is "back" in charge of Europe! Re: there were 50,000 Jews in Iraq in 1940

"Scotius" <wolvzbro@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:33:13 -0000, humbubba@xxxxxxxxx (Rick Hohensee)
> wrote:

> >Now Jews are fleeing Europe again.
>
> That's because nazis are in control of Europe again.

*insert twilight zone theme here*

LOL!

  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... LOL. ... Winning is of course the only measure of success. ... that winning is the ONLY measure of how successful a team is in Europe. ... By this reasoning if the Champions' League changed its name to the ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Another reason why genocide is the answer...
    ... > succeding to "control" the middle east since the end of WW2. ... > U.S. made by staying in Europe after the war, ... the money just rolled in because we stayed in Europe. ... akbah at the top of your lungs and denounce the Americans as you do it. ...
    (rec.sport.paintball)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... the final as many times as you have, and we've been in 100% more finals to boot, LOL. ... Winning is the only measure. ... only the CL counted as success in Europe. ... By this reasoning if the Champions' League changed its name to the Champion's League next year, it would mean you'd have no history ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... LOL. ... I say you haven't won the league for 17/18 years. ... How were you clearly the best team in Europe when Bayern beat the piss out of you for 99% of the game. ... By your 'logic' the best team in a cup competition always wins it. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)