there were 50,000 Jews in Iraq in 1940

Now there's about 11. Why? The existance of Israel made it unsafe to be a
Jew in e.g. Iraq. Now Jews are fleeing Europe again. The Israeli ship of
state is sinking. You can tell by the rats washing up on shore 6000 miles
away. Jews are going to want a compassionate US President to help
dismantle thier failed social experiment in the Levant. If I'm not
disturbing enough, and if you think I'm as crazy as a shit-house rat,
consider the bizarre behavior of Ariel Sheinerman. Very disturbing.

--

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee Party of one
candidate, President of the United States of America

  • Czerwono-brunatna ziemia obiecna
    ... The Life of an American Jew in Racist-Marxist Israel ... Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews world-wide were filled ... point that one segment of the Jewish population (the Zionists) have ...
    (soc.culture.polish)
  • Re: Re: Buckwheat Tells Hitlary He Aint Gonna Be Her BOY!
    ... "One of the most astounding instances of Jewish hypocrisy was uttered ... by a Jew named Isi Leibler, who is no less than the chairman of the ... In an interview with a Jerusalem newspaper, he stated about Israel ... decried intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews as a kind of racial ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Dedicated to the islamonazis of this group and jewhaters everywhere for Pessah
    ... call it more precisely anti-Judaism, ethnic anti-Semitism, and ...   These three permutations have a number of common characteristics. ... against both Jews and Israelis. ... Israel as a Jewish collective. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Is the State of Israel a Nazi Enterprise/Experiment...Final Solution? (Parts I, II)
    ... Is the State of Israel a Nazi Enterprise/Experiment...Final Solution? ... that Israel is the largest concentration of Jews in the world. ... then Nazis could pass as Jews. ... There are some Ashkenazi Jews in Israel who are unlike any ...
    (talk.politics.misc)