Re: GM to slash 30,000 jobs

In article <1132602209.434014.85250@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Leftists = traitors <michaelanderson4@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Thanks to all Americans who saw fit to buy cars from overseas.
>You probably shop at "China West" otherwise known as Walmart.
>Disgusting.

Thanks to 40 years of US automakers treating the US market like thier
birthright.

--

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee Party of one
candidate, President of the United States of America

  • Re: GM to slash 30,000 jobs
    ... > You probably shop at "China West" otherwise known as Walmart. ... > Disgusting. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: GM to slash 30,000 jobs
    ... >You probably shop at "China West" otherwise known as Walmart. ... >Disgusting. ... I am a proud Chevrolet owner:) ...
    (alt.politics)
  • GM to slash 30,000 jobs
    ... You probably shop at "China West" otherwise known as Walmart. ... Disgusting. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Whats up with gym clothing styles?
    ... The cities where WalMart reign supreme also have the lowest pedestrian traffic. ... There are fine and reasonable reasons to choose not to shop at Walmart. ... and good for the economy as well. ... expertise and small-town-way of life are not necessarily good for the consumer who is also a citizen. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: How fast do you shop?
    ... I tend to quality shop for particular items more than price shop... ... at a local gas station convenience store chain, ... But no one beats Walmart for canned, bottled, packaged ...
    (rec.food.cooking)