Re: Let's look at the facts

"Joe S." <anon@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dlmdmm01phs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Now -- just as they planned -- the rightwingers are releasing copious
> brain farts, claiming that Democrats voted for this resolution because
> they don't know what they want.

It will be short lived "victory" (if one could even call it that) for the
pugs.

  • Re: TVwoPs Question of the Week
    ... other kind of victory but then he isn't claiming that it is. ... So him you care about - have you met him? ... I lived in Uganda teaching poor villages how to make a profit so ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Honest Question
    ... On Jun 3 2012 7:25 PM, Clave wrote: ... If you would just post the link about what you are claiming he said, ... could call victory and get this over with. ... Jerry 'n Vegas ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: TVwoPs Question of the Week
    ... other kind of victory but then he isn't claiming that it is. ... So him you care about - have you met him? ... I lived in Uganda teaching poor villages how to make a profit so ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Voynich Manuscript
    ... he was chiding you for "claiming victory." ... the Stephen Bax Net, and I wrote mine on February 27. ... transliteration, almost every second word ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: TVwoPs Question of the Week
    ... other kind of victory but then he isn't claiming that it is. ... (alt.tv.game-shows snipped to spare Harv an aneurism) ... So him you care about - have you met him? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)