Re: How about we legalize torture

> Then Fitzgerald could haul KKKarl Rove down to the basement of the J.
> Edgar Hoover Building and break out the rubber hoses, mean dogs, ice
> water and blankets, and cattle prods -- then we'd get the truth.
> Seriously, folks, if the Bush mob is in favor of torture -- or, in
> their terms, extreme measures -- let's use some extreme measures on
> Rove and Libby.

No way. The Bush regime only wants torture to be okay for non-white people!

  • Re: How about we legalize torture
    ... > Then Fitzgerald could haul KKKarl Rove down to the basement of the J. ... > Edgar Hoover Building and break out the rubber hoses, mean dogs, ice water ... extreme measures -- let's use some extreme measures on Rove and ...
    (alt.politics)
  • How about we legalize torture
    ... Then Fitzgerald could haul KKKarl Rove down to the basement of the J. Edgar ... Hoover Building and break out the rubber hoses, mean dogs, ice water and ... extreme measures -- let's use some extreme measures on Rove and ...
    (alt.politics)