Re: More questions for you rightwingretards
- From: "J Dubya" <jbwinston@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Nov 2005 11:21:12 -0800
Bert Byfield wrote:
> No one is forcing teenagers to become mothers.
They are if they won't allow the pregnant ones to have abortions.
> "Safe abortions" is just a euphemistic way to say "murder a baby."
I don't care what you call it, just so long as any female who wants
one can have one.
> You liberals love your euphemisms, don't you.
I particularly like "Clear Skies Initiative" and "PATRIOT Act".
> The answer is obvious: If you make a baby,
> you are responsible to take care of it, or to give it to someone who will.
The answer is obvious: If you get knocked up, and you don't want
the baby, abort it.
Humans already overrun the earth at the expense of most all other
species. Fewer is better until we're down to a sustainable number.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pity the poor single mums to be...
- Next by Date: Re: A few thoughts on Europe's "outrage" at US-run prisons in Eastern Europe.
- Previous by thread: Re: More questions for you rightwingretards
- Next by thread: Bush aborted Iraq stability.