Re: Of the 2,016 GIs who have died in Iraq . . .

You are desperate if you're forced to be unreasonable, of course Americans
are going to die, Americans die in America in far greater numbers, yet
nobody considers America to be a lost war. Besides they died to keep Saddam
from murdering another 600,000 civilians, I bet you would have just loved
that, you slimy piece of shit.

"J" <anon@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:dk41dh025pi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>. . . 1,876 of them have died since the day GWBush pranced around an
>aircraft carrier and declared "Mission Accomplished."

  • Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton
    ... and crime. ... Yet Americans die of shooting at 34 times the population ... It's all because far too many Americans hate far too many other Americans. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: When you die for lack of healthcare and you go to Heaven
    ... Americans go to HELL when Americans die. ... Hell is what human call MUD. ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: The real Lockerbie culprit...
    ... Two coach-loads of officials arrived at the disaster scene in the day ... Many were plain-clothed Americans with no obvious ... Why has nobody come forward? ... manned by Dunfries and Galloway officers who would have been under the ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: US Doctors Studying Israeli Medicine
    ... Nobody cares about your bullshit. ... Nobody in America cares for your nazi sentiments. ... Americans hate your kind. ... Heh! ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Dell ink Cartridges
    ... Kind of like the spirit that Usenet was originally developed in. ... Americans made this possible also, ... I understand that this is a tech help group. ... nobody is trying to take over the group. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)