Re: "They didn't act like terrorists"
- From: Scotius <wolvzbro@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:30:20 -0700
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 04:39:55 -0000, humbubba@xxxxxxxxx (Rick Hohensee)
>A bit of real reported slipped through over cable news tonight. A British
>commentator noted that the 7-7 perps, or dupes actually, didn't act like
>terrorists, and gave no indication that they had terrorist leanings.
>Which means 7-7 was quite likely a government job.
Firstly, it would be difficult enough to define how someone
might "act like a terrorist", let alone not act like one.
Second, a British "commentator" said this? What was his
background in anti-terrorism?
Thirdly, it's the job of terrorists to give no indication that
they have terrorist leanings. If any of the guys piloting the planes
into the WTC buildings had been stupid enough to sit around giving
clues that they had "terrorist leanings", they wouldn't have been on
those missions from whoever sent them.
- Prev by Date: Re: Nagin's police charged in beating
- Next by Date: WPost: House Of Cards
- Previous by thread: Re: "They didn't act like terrorists"
- Next by thread: Re: This gang of crooks makes Bill Clinton look like an altar boy