Re: The real Iraq for the rightwingers who won't fight
- From: Cap'n Fishlips <out@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 07:36:52 GMT
On 5 Oct 2005 21:52:24 -0700, "Bret Cahill" <BretCahill@xxxxxxx>
>> "As soon as we leave this place they're all going to kill each other,"
>That's the neocon plan.
>The stuff about a constitution is just to humor the really dumb
True...I think bringing a *true* democracy to Iraq,is about as likely
as Kim-Jong-Il becoming a minister:)
- Prev by Date: Re: Hey Libbydim Trash! What's Happened To "Air America"?
- Next by Date: Re: Prosecutor reveals third grand jury had refused DeLay indictment
- Previous by thread: What "tectonic shift" means
- Next by thread: Re: Prosecutor reveals third grand jury had refused DeLay indictment