How will you remember the 45th anniversary of the attack and murder of 34 crewmen on board the USS Liberty on June 8th 1967?

How will you remember the 45th anniversary of the attack and murder of
34 crewmen on board the USS Liberty on June 8th 1967?

As a lot of us know and well remember that infamous day, it is
puzzling to say the least to we Europeans how you can condone such a
cowardly act by a so called ally, it also puzzles us as to why your so
called ally is allowed to lead you into wars where there is no direct
threat to America, but I will refrain from asking that, so just the
one question, How will you remember those innocent souls?

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/how-will-you-remember-the-45th-anniversary-of-the-attack-and-murder-of-34-crewmen-on-board-the-uss-l/question-2672971/
.