How will you remember the 45th anniversary of the attack and murder of 34 crewmen on board the USS Liberty on June 8th 1967?

How will you remember the 45th anniversary of the attack and murder of
34 crewmen on board the USS Liberty on June 8th 1967?

As a lot of us know and well remember that infamous day, it is
puzzling to say the least to we Europeans how you can condone such a
cowardly act by a so called ally, it also puzzles us as to why your so
called ally is allowed to lead you into wars where there is no direct
threat to America, but I will refrain from asking that, so just the
one question, How will you remember those innocent souls?

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/how-will-you-remember-the-45th-anniversary-of-the-attack-and-murder-of-34-crewmen-on-board-the-uss-l/question-2672971/

  • Re: OT: Why does Sal Astucia oppose Israel?
    ... USS Liberty was murder. ... with his basic assertion that Israeli commandoes murdered American ... naval personnel during their attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: OT: Why does Sal Astucia oppose Israel?
    ... USS Liberty was murder. ... with his basic assertion that Israeli commandoes murdered American ... naval personnel during their attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: USS Liberty Memorial site
    ... I wish Israel well. ... attacked the Liberty, as a pretext for the US to attack Egypt. ... who attacked the USS Liberty? ... Even when America is the victim, you spew more hate for America. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • DHS was right -- rightwing extremists ARE the threat: 75 rightwing plots broken up since Ok
    ... By, Southern Poverty Law Center ... Americans initially suspected an attack by Middle Eastern radicals, ... quickly became clear that the mass murder had actually been carried ... arrested on weapons and explosives charges in connection with a plot ...
    (alt.politics)
  • A Month In Review As Islamofascists Murder Muslims
    ... dozen Iraqis killed by sectarian Jihadis in various attacks. ... off of his motorcycle by Muslim radicals. ... people torn apart by Muslim fundamentalists in a mob attack. ... murder a 52-year-old man inside his home. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)