Federal Violence alert caused by a RADIO TALK SHOW HOST
- From: Raymond <Bluerhymer@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Federal Violence alert caused by a RADIO TALK SHOW HOST.
April 5, 2010
The FBI is warning police across the country that an anti-government
group’s call to remove governors from office could provoke violence,
The Associated Press’ Eileen Sullivan and Devlin Barrett relate. At
least 30 state executives have received the Guardians of the Free
Republics’ demand that they cede office within three days, the Los
Angeles Times’ Kathleen Hennessey adds. The man at the center of the
affair seems to be Texas talk show host Sam Kennedy, The Christian
Science Monitor’s Patrik Jonsson reports — though Mother Jones’ Adam
Weinstein traces the Guardians’ Web address to “one Clive Boustred of
Soquel, California — a British-educated former South African soldier
with an apparent knack for ‘anti-terrorist warfare.’”
- Prev by Date: Sunday Times: Are we having more***than our mothers?
- Next by Date: Re: Federal Violence alert caused by a RADIO TALK SHOW HOST
- Previous by thread: Sunday Times: Are we having more***than our mothers?
- Next by thread: Re: Federal Violence alert caused by a RADIO TALK SHOW HOST