Re: Guess Who's Coming to Your House!

On Mar 8, 3:48 pm, jose el fontanero <josefsop...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guess Who's Coming to Your House!
By Ken Blackwell

•Families where children have low student achievement, developmental
delays, or disabilities.

I can really understand why you're concerned about this one, Jose.
They'll be paying you visits everyday for the rest of your life.

  • Re: Guess Whos Coming to Your House!
    ... •Families where children have low student achievement, ... delays, or disabilities. ... I can really understand why you're concerned about this one, Jose. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: ArkivCDs dont seem to sound very rich
    ... On Jul 10, 1:53 pm, Kimba W Lion ... I guess you should be running things, huh? ... No way Jose, I want no part of their rinky-dink operation. ... paying for a CD-R is like paying for sex. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: ArkivCDs dont seem to sound very rich
    ... On Jul 10, 1:53 pm, Kimba W Lion ... I guess you should be running things, huh? ... No way Jose, I want no part of their rinky-dink operation. ... a CD-R is like paying for sex. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)